Distributor Training From Paul Engemann’s videos:
Compensation Plan explained in 3 minutes:
How to use the Rain App:
What do I say on the call:
Invite not answer questions – get them to watch a video
Objections (video times in parenthesis):
We get the objections we expect to get.
The manner in which we respond is crucial.
Objections means they are interested – DON’T be defensive.
It’s all about them – Find out what’s stopping them from getting what they want, so give them enough info to re-frame their erroneous belief about MLM.
(3:40) – It’s an opportunity
We see things as WE ARE. We measure things by our experiences.
Tactics / Concepts
Objections come from FEAR:
- Limiting beliefs about their own abilities
- I don’t have money (9:28)
- no time – use feel, felt, found – I know how you feel, I thought the same thing and then I found I can fit the business into the corners of my life
- technology makes simpler – Use the Rain app to send video texts and emails and you will be notified when the video is watched.
- (23:40) If time were not an issue, what things that you love, would you be doing which you can’t do now? Why can’t you do that (somebody is probably demanding their time) – you are right because that’s what most people’s day looks like – 8 hours sleeping / 8 hours working / 8 hours for everything else. What if I could show you how to use some of those corners of your time so you could actually buy back some of those 8 hours working? (what if you could do some of this while you are sleeping?) – If you can leverage the time of other people that can give you residual income. then you have freedom and choices. Can start very part-time.
- I don’t have personality – Some people have told me that, We’ve created an online funnel system that you can use to pre-qualify people before anyone speaks with them and we can help you with the phone calls so you will be mostly listening and learning.
- not a salesperson (25:53) best for people from all walks of life – this is not sales but teaching, actually sales skills may not be best unless modified.
- not convincing people – but simply looking for people who are looking for what we have.
- stop talking – ask for the close – on a scale of 1-10, 1 is not interested and 10 is let’s sign the application – where would you see yourself on this residual income possibility?
- I don’t know anyone (29:04) – feel felt found – if you talk to anyone who is successful in mlm they usually say it only took a few people to blow it up. Contacts don’t need to be local because of technology – everyone has 250 possibilities.
- I’m too old / too young
- I have no experience (10:15)
- Limiting beliefs about network marketing
- I don’t lie MLMs (11:21)
- If they are emotional about it say – it sounds like you have a story, what happened,were you involved?) I promised myself Never again – feel felt found. Let me ask you a question, does it make sense to investigate every opportunity and their unique variables?
- if they say it matter of factly, (13:01) What is it about network marketing you don’t like? Probably a family relative. but to be 180 billion+ there must be a professional what. they just experienced a well meaning untrained person.
- you are building an international organization – why would you think your don’t need education? You have to learn the basics – a simple system.
- I don’t want to bother people
- Is this a pyramid scheme?(17:25) What do you mean by that?
- pyramids are the most stable structure – how many CEOs
- more like an inverted pyramid because there can be many at the top
- he have to help others success unlike corporate structure
- when they succeed we make more (20:20)
- product is the money – pay to participate
- paid to recruit
- position determines pay
- Promises big $$ for little effort
- products that also sell out of network
- paid for product consumption
- you can outran your sponsor
- Requires real and consistent effort
- Saturation concerns – there are 50 and 30 year old companies with millions of distributors and you are not one of them or 6 billion people
- The top guy makes all the money (18:01) is he entitled to earn for his work
- position doesn’t determine pay
- activity and effort does (people under can make more money that’s fair)
- Nobody makes any money
- I’ll lose my friends
- (27:30) Too expensive – Compared to what because there’s price and there’s value
- I completely get where you are coming from and then I realized … (ex. I thought that about Soul and then I realized that it is like getting the value of 7-10 servings of fruits and vegetables – what would that cost? also 3-4 servings of fatty acids – what would that cost?) – I also feel better and visit the Dr less.
- How to get your product free – (28:30)
- that’s a lot to start the business – franchise fees are 20K to millions
- you can run an international business and break even next wee
- I don’t lie MLMs (11:21)
In both cases (limited confidence or limited belief in mlm) use empathy:
I’m just like you story, or find another person who has a story.
(6:28) – Be authentic and real – Feel, Felt, Found
A. Listen carefully
a. then ask what is it about ……… that ……?
B. Confirm – 8:20
a. so what I’m hearing is ….
C. Validate without agreeing, but use
a. feel, felt and found then
b. here’s the good news
Build business using Facebook: