The animations in the Visual Odyssey program are excellent. We find patients are delighted and fully engaged with the presentation. The biggest challenge is having them attend a workshop, but those who do understand their chiropractic treatment and commit more fully to care.
Look how easily you can use instant interactivity to create a strong bond with your patient.
Join thousands of DCs around the world and
"Inspire Your Patients at the Speed of Sight!"
Stay with the FREE Version or Upgrade.
You will enjoy Enhanced Rapport, More Referrals, and Greater Retention!
CLICK THE BUTTON NOW!
This quick presentation is included in the FREE version of the Neuropatholator
A great and quick explanation wherever it best suits your practice: At the consult, During the exam, the ROF (duh!), Next to the adjusting table, or As a focal point in your Health Talk. It's fresh and easy.
With simplicity, your office will deliver a powerful and memorable message that will be easily retold when they leave your practice.
This obviously brings in more people for you to help.
This Spinal Nerve Neuropatholator Wall Chart sold for $897 as a standalone chart.
Bruce Goldsmith - Founder of Visual Odyssey
People ask me,
"Why in the world would you ever do this?"
Here's what you get for FREE!
ROF & Screening Tool
1. Better than the Spinal and Cranial Nerve Neuropatholator Wall Chart. ($897)
2. Accurately shows them what motivated them to find you.
3. Demonstrates that you understand and commonly help similar problems.
4. Gives them an interactive, animated and memorable experience to relate to others.
1. Demonstrates Loss of Integrity.
2. Show the Impact on Discs.
3. Depicts Interference of proper Nerve Function, so Patients can appreciate the subluxation's potential to degrade both short term and long term life quality.
4. Better than a poster.
Show them you understand!
GET a Total Value of $981 for FREE!
Use the FREE Neuropatholator Version Now!
Reap the rewards right away.
Visual Odyssey - 800-541-4449 / 770-646-8031
Questions? Please call!
Eastern Time M-Th 9:30 - 4:30